• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A little question.

Javier Peraza

Reaction score
Good morning Otlanders.

I have resurfaced from the depths, I have commented on it before, but I continue to comment on it, I am an old player, I play and know about Tibia since version 7.1, I think that was a long time ago, but anyway, what I'm going to do.

It is a question addressed to developers, and creators of content, maps, and new experiences.

If you, with ALL that knowledge, invited them to work on a project from scratch, how much would you demand in salary?
By knowledge I mean:

• Programming
  • JavaScript
  • Sprite Editor
  • Maps (Although I like this)
  • Interface Edition

Excuse my English, most of what I write here is translated, I am Hispanic

Programming/JavaScript/Client Interface: low-end USD$20/hr, top end USD$50/hr (based on offers from members in this community)
Sprite creation: Unsure - pay-per-sprite is common though
Maps creation: Unsure

I'd probably suggest taking a read through the jobs board and see if there are any offers with prices for the things you may be looking for - that'll give you a decent feeling for it.

Be aware that it is against the otland.net rules to buy/sell "open tibia" resources here, so people may shy away from making any comment on this thread at all. [ref]

Last edited:
Back