• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A movie ive made

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
Just finished a movie from 36.hopto.org warserver

Druid Demolition

Please comment movie quality and PvP skills ;p

Used tibia client 7.6, skype for teamspeaking, hypercam2 for recording and windows movie maker for editing (yes i know but i didnt recieve the guide for sony vegas yet)

Edit: if someone knows how to post the youtube window in forum please change it (mod) or post how to here...

aff sorry i forgot, didnt know where to put it so i put it in movies chat and screenshot board, please remove the false one

i wrote in the description or in the movie if im not wrong... but anyways:
Skype for teamspeak, hypercam2 unreg to cam (aff) windows movie maker to edit

ppl say sony vegas is better but i didnt find a guide for it yet and also didnt get a good crack yet...

Edit: Check first post lazy boy ;o

Last edited:
That was the most annoying song Ever heard..

lolpwnd.rec

my cam of my playin on PENTHELISEA , btw was tired soo my 'aim' sucked :D
nvm its a TIBICAM FILE 7.6 VERSION!!

Yeah i can duel you sometime just not today pm me with your msn if you want to :p
@neon: if you dont like the genre you wont like the song at all, and youtubes soundquality etc doesnt give it a fair shoot... its better on my mp3 i realised after making the whole movie, every combo synconised :( ima pick a better song next time but first ill get a tibia cam so i can get less lags in movie and more zooming on frags...

Last edited:
Back