• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A new era of 7.4

My friends, this is an open discussion as I stated, everything here is welcome.. I havent said I would not implent anything you said.

And judging from your replies your maybe one of the doods which buys a bot and runefarm on the current meta oldskool server, so now ur afraid too loose ur dineros since a server which bans runefarms and botters is bout to come live

a server which bans runefarms and botters is bout to come live

Yes, there are two online that fill that niche. It's Tibiantis and Medivia - there's no point in making a 3rd one cuz no one will bother playing on a lowrate server from a noname hoster with no previous history, the fact that you do not know this just shows how little knowledge about current 7.X ot market and playerbase you have yet ur there talking as if ur gonna create something great, yet what's gonna happen is another realesta/mastercores ripoff at best

Last edited:
noname hoster
does that really matter today? I mean first eloth was from almost a "noname" hoster hehe.
but maybe its cause there are fewer player than there were in past.

My friends, this is an open discussion as I stated, everything here is welcome.. I havent said I would not implent anything you said.

And judging from your replies your maybe one of the doods which buys a bot and runefarm on the current meta oldskool server, so now ur afraid too loose ur dineros since a server which bans runefarms and botters is bout to come live

not sure if u realise type of players u speaking with right now or just trolling like u did in realesta thread

Good luck Ruth, dont listen to the complainers because then you become one yourself! Always Believe in yourself as I've seen youve done… All here are just lazy 30year olds who cannot do anything themselfs and are used tht mom comes into the room with a plate of food.

Viktor

I Think it would be arrogant not to listen to a Community which uses alot of their free time on playing
Question every opinion. The majority cry out of ignorance. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. You can always ask opinion of few top players in opposition. But still reason them.

Back