• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A new war server [proposals accepted]

Zaxuhe

C++ PHP
Reaction score
Well as many of you will know I had a war server, which was really good but it had an 8h/day uptime and it had an avarage of 100 players online all time, the thing is that I closed it, lack of donations, now I have got cash to pay for it again and work hard for new donations (will sell accounts) well I will list what this server, and I would like you to suggest features.

Account at level 250.
Account at 50 frags.
You see blah blah, he has 30 frags.
Broadcast: "GOD Zaxuhe has 10 frags."
Quest system for accounted players
(pits on inferno, arenas and stuff where you can get cool items)
Sides (black and blue, accounted will go on the one that have less players and it will have autobalance)
Accounted characters start at level 110.
Map will change every 30 minutes.
Currently 8 maps.
If you change the outfit it will be saved, you wont have to change it each time you login.
and thats it, so I would like to know what do you think and what would you like to be added
Shop where you can buy:
Softboots.
Terra walls.
Time rings.
Accounts at level 120.

Top fragers on site.

!top will show top 5 online

Thanks for helping us to get improved!

If you use sides, autobalance and all that shit from a war your server is gonna fail... there is already alot of servers using "Teams(sides)" I think you should make it FFA(Free For All)!

And all the other suggests are OK.

//Pitufo!

well free for all is imposible I mean you will get account and if you buy it it will be 120 thats the only diference I think sides is ok before it was non sided and come on, 2 weeks players record = 40 with sides 3 days players record 140, I can see a pretty big difference there :p

why account lvls only 110 ?
what lvls are the chars that u have to face?
150 - 300 ?

The highest level you have to face is level 270 and you will up fast killing level 100s since 10 levels is a good advantage ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
@up ... SPAM?

Anyways, I think sides is a great idea, although people with accounts could team-stack..? which could be a problem and cause a big imbalance.

Back