• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A question about spoofing

Animera

Solutions
Reaction score
I've heard you can receive a banishment if you use the script with that it shows the record of how much player are online because people can edit that. I didn't even touched mine i still get ban?

I have a place on my ot where you have to walk trough the sea but if you re-log then you're outfit change to the swimming sprite i wanna still keep my swimming function and that people can walk trough water without the relog probem is it still illegal to put there a no logout zone?

You can use it as long as you do not place characters for along time on the "nologout" zone.

that depends if they walk there to block the path then they can stand there for days. But it is just meaning to make a path to a quest/spawn

still no answers btw, ive u[loaded minimap on otservlist.org they said they well check etc and wont take longer then 24 hours its been days ago that i uploaded without any result.

People can't edit it
It's not their domain to do that
You will be just fine
As long as you don't make for example the temple no log out place lol

Back