• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A question about this server, ping, lag, etc...

Fireshark

Reaction score
1 year ago, I played in some otserv, this server gave IP proxy tunnel to his own players... so I used, and was GREAT, I mean... was the best proxy i ever used, better then semlag, lowerping, and etc, u have no idea how great that was, they dont dont decreased my ping, they made my fly in this server... i think i was like 5ms, 10ms... So, you guys have 2 servers, one with 1,2K players, other with 250 players, and alot players will appreciety if u guys give us a free proxy tunnel, a dadicaded one... is to expensive? is a good or a bad idea? because 1 year ago, alot owner of servers did that, and is very good :x

(sorry for bad english)

Oh, that was great! Well, just be patient for any of gamemaster reply.

leatrix latency... I already use that, made a big difference in my ping, but... proxy will be the best option to all games, always...

yea i'm having the same problem lately

it'd be great if they get us a free proxy

I dont want to create another topic, and is related to server: where this server is hosted? Dallas/Atlanta (EUA) or SWE? I asked some people in this server, someone said Dallas, other Swedish, other Poland (lol)

The server is hosted in Poland.

Im brazilian too, and this is a problem for all of this country playing in Shadowscore/Lunarscore, but I saw one thing curious... in Shadowscore (Server with 1400 Players online) my ping is more lower then Lunarforce (280 Players online) and trust me, the difference isnt so small... I dont think you NEED to create a free proxy to your "clients", just put the same dedicaded of Shadowscore in Lunarforce, then we will play with no lag it all...

Im brazilian too, and this is a problem for all of this country playing in Shadowscore/Lunarscore, but I saw one thing curious... in Shadowscore (Server with 1400 Players online) my ping is more lower then Lunarforce (280 Players online) and trust me, the difference isnt so small... I dont think you NEED to create a free proxy to your "clients", just put the same dedicaded of Shadowscore in Lunarforce, then we will play with no lag it all...
You have MB so I have lower ping and we're even.

I cant find any proxy tunnel from Poland or SWE in Internet... can someone aleast help me with that?

The dash only solve the "walk problem", but the delay to mwall, to use spells, to push someone, to use some rune, to open a backpack, to click to open a door, to push his antipush, TO PLAY THIS GAME, is the same problem: fucking lag.

EDIT:

What fireshark said, maybe can fix ur problems... any player from SWE/POLAND or from Shadowscore;Lunarforce staff can give us some free proxy? or made one?

Back