• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

a reset ?

rey fantazy

Reaction score
isnt it time for a reset?, i belive that it would be great. bcs of the big power abusing thats going around on cyntara:peace:

u a dick ridin faggot, u love the attention
queens niggas run u niggas, ask russell simmons

lol it is time for a reset, just dont be mad u just started the server and see people who are alot higher than u etc.

lol maby rey is my noob char... well if you like to power abuse, do it, but you have no life lvl 1400+.. thats kinda nolife lvl to me.. :p

im out.:peace:

lol maby rey is my noob char... well if you like to power abuse, do it, but you have no life lvl 1400+.. thats kinda nolife lvl to me.. :p

im out.:peace:

Rofl, ur not out.. Ur sittin at ur comp waiting for me to post..

And how many times am I gunna here the same line sum1 uses when I
make em look dumb, retard my account was created several months ago..that's fact 1 , fact2 is not everyone on cyntara hunts infront of their computer.. Cyntara is just an or where everyone hunts (afk) and wars ... Possibly dies hunts lvl back an wars Now I war and my team wins meaning I just gain lvls

case closed I'm bot gunna argue with nubs over my greatness.

lol its funny how noobs only they see 1k lvl and they think that we dont have lifes but hey noob there is something called bot :) something that all this server use is nothing hard just to bot your char and leave and go chill with your friends so beat it noob

Back
Top Bottom