• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A suggestion specific to this forum and directed at the artists

Lessaire

Omniscient Hypervisor
Solutions
Reaction score
the bright white eyesore of the dark theme

This is a common sight here. I think all the active spriters that are still around, and that have an OP like this, and perhaps a bunch of posts following it in a similar state, should make a few collage images of all the sprites that were in the now broken images and formerly displayed in the first page of their thread.

Once created, they can post this collage collection and report the post, requesting that a moderator remove the broken embed in the OP, and append the collage collection in it's place. I would also highly suggest that sprites ask that the moderator additionally append a link to the first post in the thread where images aren't broken anymore, and of course provide this link because it's not the mods job to track it down. For example, for Mr. iGlobal it would be post #32 of his thread.

Now if only we could kill the ones in people's sigs too. 😒

CC: Leshrot - Bruno H - Thorn - iGlobal - maybe others 🤔

Thanks for pointing that @Lessaire

Stuff from page 1 to 5 (most of the broken links), is the oldest stuff I shared, and I probably don't have anymore.
Other few broken links from recent work I'll fix for sure when I have time to, as they are not many and I think I have their images easier to be found 👍

Last edited:
thanks for that, half of the old sprites 🕸 I have no way to recover them, the ones that still have salvation I will be fixing them 👾

Back