• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team AAC Development (For Public)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colandus

Advanced OT User
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
ok joke buyeyeeee

Last edited:
ok u can joined i joked :S:SS

o.0 Great ^^ But...maybe better to rewrite gesiors? cuz a lot was done there...and it will take a lot of time, to write fully new one ^^ Same as TFSCMS, great AAC, but it will take a lot of time, until it will got all features from gesiors one....
no offence ;)

o.0 Great ^^ But...maybe better to rewrite gesiors? cuz a lot was done there...and it will take a lot of time, to write fully new one ^^ Same as TFSCMS, great AAC, but it will take a lot of time, until it will got all features from gesiors one....
no offence ;)

name all the features from gesior and maybe tala will make them, and is not that harder to make a CMS the problem is to make it CLEAN and Not-Vulnerable and using the best method to save resource...

name all the features from gesior and maybe tala will make them

maybe ^^ Tala~ got a lot of other work, he is busy, and cannot develop TFSCMS so fast.

and is not that harder to make a CMS the problem is to make it CLEAN and Not-Vulnerable and using the best method to save resource...

I know, thats why i offered to rewrite gesiors...but yeah, my bad, better to make it from 0 ;]

Fare-Fray: Rewriting Gesiors would take even longer than creating a brand new one. Even just understanding Gesiors would take a few years~ :x

I will be writing new aac system :) It will be quite big :)

More info in future :p

it's not so good, if everyone will write his own aac :DD Maybe merge to team, guys? xD

I think thats good, because people will have choice, my one will be fully configurable and will have ALL options, so you just check if u want this option or not :) Sipmle, and usefull for everyone with all requirments.

but it can take years to done it bugfree\security? xD

No, it would take max month or two, I'm not sure about security, but systems that I made up to now, no one 'hacked' of course they tried few things.

I like clean AAC, you should be able to understand things immediately. Gesior's is a pure mess. He use 10 lines of unnecessary code for what I'd have done 1 line without messing things up.

Also editing the website itself should be much more easier. The current one is a reaaaal mess......

I also hate that $main_content crap

I like clean AAC, you should be able to understand things immediately. Gesior's is a pure mess. He use 10 lines of unnecessary code for what I'd have done 1 line without messing things up.

Also editing the website itself should be much more easier. The current one is a reaaaal mess......

I also hate that $main_content crap

great ^^ Then, count me into your acc's fans ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back