• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved AAC Ingame VS Website

perro

Reaction score
Well, since Ive read this topic (http://otland.net/f16/lags-76738/) a lot of questions came through my mind.

I've got 4.5Mbps of download speed & 0.60Mbps uploading.

Following the maths of Cykotitan, this should be:

Code:
 4500*0.60/32 = 84.3 guys

I dont know if this operation is right, correct me if it does not.

Here are my questions:

*What will allow me to hold more players online?

*Is there a very big difference between website and aac ingame? (Lag Talking)

I've read too that there's a way to reduce 90% the "lag" of website uploading the images to imageshack. But it doesn't really convince me, couse there's a lot other functions that website must take care of.

What are the differences and wich is better? (Talking in players online & without lag)

Best regards =)

Last edited:
From where did Cykotitan get that formula lol?
You can't determine how many players you can handle on just the connection.

I guess in-game is less laggy

Yeah, I think the same, but my question is how big is that difference.

With and without website.

:>

Ps: Im using N***W AAC 1.5 (Im censoring it myself I dont really know why, but everyone do that in this site xd)

Well, I think is only a tool to get an "aproach" (Dont know if im using this word properly), ofc there's a lot of other variables to consider, but this's only connection talking. =D

You can't, I'm just taking a guess.

Also, original poster is doing it wrong.
Code:
0.6*1024/32
I've read too that there's a way to reduce 90% the "lag" of website uploading the images to imageshack. But it doesn't really convince me, couse there's a lot other functions that website must take care of.
Check out husam's website, most of the pictures are hosted on tibia.com

Last edited:
having apache launched uses resources and probably blocks some small part of bandwitch(too small even without it), and when someone will be using website your connection can be blocked for few seconds(snding pictres etc)
but you should test it urself(remember: web aac will use additional bandwitch cause people will check news, char info etc, no only creating of acc or char)

Code:
 4500*0.60/32 = 84.3 guys

I dont know if this operation is right, correct me if it does not.

:< !

I didn't know you was only guessing xP btw, is there a right way to do it? I think there's pretty usefull formula.

Imagine this: 1.21Mbps Downloading Spd & 0.5 Uploading Spd.

Code:
1210*0.5/32= 18 guys

That really make sense, at least for me xD.

D:!

@zakius: Do you think that is adviceable for me using website, considering my low upload speed.

Best Regards =D

:< !

I didn't know you was only guessing xP btw, is there a right way to do it? I think there's pretty usefull formula.

Imagine this: 1.21Mbps Downloading Spd & 0.5 Uploading Spd.

Code:
1210*0.5/32= 18 guys

That really make sense, at least for me xD.

D:!

@zakius: Do you think that is adviceable for me using website, considering my low upload speed.

Best Regards =D
Do not use your download speed in the formula, you'll only need it when someone is uploading a guild logo to your server.
Upload is what matters.

Back