• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying [AAC & Layout] *Gesior, Modern, or ?* - This has to be made... [Updated]

Just ask Vean for a private layout

I didn't got it, you want the same layout of Tibia or features of Tibia's website?

I would be careful with this one...

http://otland.net/f16/website-layout-issue-63019/
http://otland.net/f132/request-storage-value-help-15893/

If he can't even solve these issues by his own, especially the first one as the second one is in LUA, he wouldn't be able to do the things you asked for. At least not bug-free, so to speak.

And if it is to any assistance at all, I can also vouch for Nostradamus.

that was quite a while ago if you look at the dates
Don't quote shit from 3 years ago then insult my scripting abilities

Last edited:
I didn't got it, you want the same layout of Tibia or features of Tibia's website?

Yes. When you go to my site, it needs to work/look the same. :p

Guides, tests, guilds, houses, news, news archive, characters, account management, create account, lost account, buy new recovery key, name change, world transfer, sex change, etc...

That's why I'm paying so much.

First one was 1~ year ago.
You've learned how to make a (probaly) brand new AAC in one year? Doubt it.

I may quote whatever I want. I never said do not trust him (read you), but rather be careful with whom you trust.

If you look at it from my perspective, according to the threads that you have started - you have no or limited knowledge within scripting. I do not deny that this may have changed though.

Closed upon request.

Red

Opened upon request.

Layout is not very good, I would have edited (for you) if I was mod on this board... It is just a suggestion if you want more people to actually look at it.

I'll point someone in your direction. I wouldn't use Gesior AAC though.
And $350 may be a tad low. We'll see, if my friend is even interested.

Red

Back