• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC AAC not connecting with my SQL

alelu541

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Recently, I have been trying to run my own server from this project: [7.4, 7.8, 7.92, 8.0] Sabrehaven.com based on Nostalrius 7.7 fork (https://otland.net/threads/7-4-7-8-7-92-8-0-sabrehaven-com-based-on-nostalrius-7-7-fork.283603/). I was able to compile and build the server with no errors, but I have not been able to create my own account because the server database runs with AAC. I believe there is something wrong with the way I have set up AAC on my VM.
My VM has a MySQL and Apache 2 running, which may have been conflicting with something related to the AAC.

To give more context: I am using ubuntu and I have compiled the server by going inside the folder /SabrehavenServer-master/cmake and opening a terminal and using the command cmake .. , then I moved the tfs.exe to /SabrehavenServer-master and I have been running the sorver from there since then [See Image 1]. My server seem to be running fine, my main problem is that I CANNOT create an account to login.

IMAGE 1: Server master folder
image1.jpg

I have my SQL and Apache running fine, and I have the Znote folder inside my /var/www as you can see on image 2

IMAGE 2:

image2.png

Now, I believe that the root of my problem lies here. According to most tutorials I've seen related to Znote, I should be able to log on the Znote website, create a new account, and have it automatically added to my SQL database. However, this is not happening, likely due to one of my settings in the config.php file (located inside the Znote folder) or in my server config.lua. Could someone please let me know if I've missed something or if I've entered the wrong information in those files?

IMAGE 3: config.php

image3_full.png

IMAGE 4: config.lua:
image4_full.png

Finally I will leave some images showing my sql database for my server and the website utilized by Znote showing the error message that I get when I try to create a new account (I am able to login using the admin account that i have set in my config.php)

IMAGE 5:
image5.png

Also if I try to enter my local IP (127.0.0.1) on my browser, it shows the Apache2 Default Page, instead of the AAC page.

Again any help or tip is appreciated, my only plan with this server is to play by myself so all I need is to be able to create an account or if anyone has a sql schema with some account already created and feel like sharing it, I think it would fix my problem.

Sorry for the long post and I hope my question may help others in the future as well xD.

I think you pasted files in wrong folder, it needs to be in /var/www/html, there is also your default apache2 page you are seeing.

Back