• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows AAC Problem (Modern)

So anyone know of this? had the same problem? and can someone help to make the sample characters for solve laters problems?

Im not sure what you can do to fix the account creation. Perhaps Paxton should give you a clearer answer. About the sample characters, just reinstall the aac or enable the ingame account manager, create 4 characters and edit their names(Druid Sample..), voc etc.

well the sample char can be normal? nofing special about them if thats the case i can do them by hand but i guess that won't solve my problem about the register problem

When you click register, request is being made in background (AJAX) you can see the response, and what happened to it through FireBug console (Firefox addon) because it's doesn't complete it.

Back