• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Questions ^^

Xiner

Reaction score
Hey!

I've been working on a AAC last few days and everything works pretty nice. Have had some bugs, but it didn't give any trouble at all, but now I just have some questions. Sorry if they're already on the forum here but I haven't seen them yet. ;)

My distribution is TFS Crying Damson 0.3.6 [8.54] and my AAC is Nicaw at the moment. ^^

At first Nicaw AAC has some clear skins, that's nice. But loads of OTServers have the real Tibia.com skin, so how can I get that one? Is there any for the distribution I use? (0.3.6 Crying Damson)

BTW when I go to localhost/admin.php it gives the Admin control panel. I assume this is accesable for every user, so how can I set it with a password or just accesable for me. ^_^

Again, please forgive me if this questions has been asked before. ^_^

Thanks!

// Xiner

post a script of the bug here?

Remember, if you get a bug with installing gesior acc page with the congif.lua, delete all -- text fields.

It should work fine then.

Helped? REP++

Back