• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved AAC - TFS homepage

Snach

Sensei
Reaction score
Can anyone explain me how to make a webpage. I have read all the tutorials in this forum and I can't find solution. When I go to localhost.com/install.php I get this error, no matter which AAC I use:
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.Database error - can't connect to MySQL database. Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: C:/Documents and Settings/Jaanus/Desktop/server/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.

I have user root, password is correct, and host is localhost, so why can't it connect? I have tried to fix this for like 2 days now and I can't, so please help.

Also when I want to run xampp (xampp_start) I have to press xampp_stop first, and I can't run apache and mysql (in xampp_control) at the same time with xampp_start. =S

-I'm using Frankfarmers rl map server. Which AAC do I need to use for it?

Last edited:
My Mysql user and pass are correct.
run xampp first mysql and apache !
If u mean:
1st press xampp_start - then run mysql - and then run apache
I can't. After I run xampp_start the running mysql and apache (in control panel) stop and I cant run them again.

I have the database, I can run my ot, in my server congif.lua account and password and host are correct, I can't create webpage.

Back