• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Abdo Mapping Show Off

AbdelrahmanMO

Reaction score
i have play tibia for very long time and i never do anything in any server ...
but i start to make mapping and its really hard for me ...
iam new here in forum and i will start to upload my map ...
my map might will be bad and i hope professional mapping gives me advices .

map.PNGmap 1.PNGmap 3.PNG

I'd suggest you practice with newer versions (10.98) so you are able to benefit from a wider range of sprites.

Older versions focus more on gameplay/playability than the map actually looking good. You can definitely make good looking maps on 8.6 but as you work more and more on that version you'll soon realize its A, B, C always using the same sprites.

Edit: Actualy I just noticed you are using some newer version than 8.6... but yeah - make use of new walls/floors. Once you are there start adding details like debris, small grass borders here and there, cracks, small stones...

Also - avoid going full squared buildings - theres nothing more boring and repetitive than a town like that. Try rectangle shapes, L or just anything.

Just a quickie on how easy is to move away from totally squared houses and add some variety.

1625488189308.png

1625488195256.png

1625488327849.png

Last edited:
Back