• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling About 860

Calon

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've tried to compiling server from 8.57 to 8.60 but fall. alot of tries

could someone upload me a local exe of 8.60 without bugs like follows bugs, potions and ....

and tell me by steps if there's a other's like replace items, actions etc ??

i will be thankful + rep from team ++ (im not asking you for ur map only i need a exe without bugs (8.60) .

I've tried to compiling server from 8.57 to 8.60 but fall. alot of tries

could someone upload me a local exe of 8.60 without bugs like follows bugs, potions and ....

and tell me by steps if there's a other's like replace items, actions etc ??

i will be thankful + rep from team ++ (im not asking you for ur map only i need a exe without bugs (8.60) .

If you're looking for an 8.60 .exe, look here..

hmm are u kidding me ?
is it now here the new release of version with money ? soon tibia update to 8.62 and still 8.60 not available here !!
in paste in the same day of update elf create an ot with the same version !.
now we should pay to get the newest version ??

hmm are u kidding me ?
is it now here the new release of version with money ? soon tibia update to 8.62 and still 8.60 not available here !!
in paste in the same day of update elf create an ot with the same version !.
now we should pay to get the newest version ??

Yeah i agree paying for new version is BULLSHIT,but likewise i understand that they finally wanna earn some money on it,but they could ATLEAST release newest versions with some bugs that ppls themselves has to fix,so you atleast get a version that you still can use(but with some bugs to fix).Cuz it's really shit,soon you gotta pay for exactly everything in this damn world.

And the best part is,they ain't telling NOTHING about the other versions(like why you can't get it free anymore and bla bla) they keep EVERYTHING to their secrets,and ignore everyone whos asking...damn ignorant bastards stop jerking off and start giving some damn info -.-

Last edited:
Back