• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About A RESET

Do you want them to reset Moonhawk?

• YES, I want them to reset right now.

Votes: 26 22.0%
  • YES, but fix all bugs before(Warmode and such~)

Votes: 50 42.4%
  • NO, absolutely not!

Votes: 42 35.6%

• Total voters

Matzz

Reaction score
Let's see how many that wants a reset!

Don't delete Mark, just watch and enjoy.

why not poll?

Ofc yes, each 3 months this will bring ppl who want to fight not rpg players.

I voted for YES, but after fixing all major bugs. This ot is like year behind Iriana

wanna know why? because ot is deying LOOL
gms dont give any answer they just want this ot to fall and then they raise a new one

We might launch a new server after our summer update which will include tasks quest, yalahar quest, changes to the blessings system and a lot more. There won't be any reset, at least not before the server reaches the state that TwinForce was in before we killed it.

lol make server like old softcores and you will have 300+ players online ;p old teams will back whean you promote this server again

renton jesli amsz zamiar cos napisac przemilcz to :)

Is the new server going to be like moonhawk, softcores or icehcaw? And when are you going to have your summer update then?~~ June?, July?

OMG TALATUREN U FU**ING RETARD -.- u just make new and new servers. This server would be good if u fixed the buggs etc, but all u can do is open new servers and let one after one fall.

Moonhawk failed so hard so the only good thing he can do is to make a new one, but if some guys don't want to join the new ot - moonhawk is still there for you<3

OMG TALATUREN U FU**ING RETARD -.- u just make new and new servers. This server would be good if u fixed the buggs etc, but all u can do is open new servers and let one after one fall.

You don't think we still apply the updates to all our servers? SoftCores is still being updated. We make new servers because our servers are not the type of servers that get reset after a month, they live until everyone has stopped playing them and that's when we feel it's time to open a new one for those who wanted reset. By reseting the server it's hard to get old players back because they remember the name MoonHawk as a server they already played on and they won't know it has been reset, that's why we "reset" the servers with a new name when they die. Thanks for calling me a retard though, I feel so offended, or wait no, I don't. You're just showing everyone how grown up you are.

yea its good idea dont makre restart just fix bugs ;p or move this server to softcores

I already known moonhawk was kinda a fail server at the beginning, but in the middle it was great. But now it's kinda dead since everyone is like charlovers...

also its have been few ob's on this ot... very few

this attempt to fix side-step ended in a disaster, and now I've completily lost my faith in TwifySoft.

This is the first thing I hear about it, I have not received any other feedback until now (except for the bug that was found with Flamethrowers moving, but it should be fixed by next server save) so I don't know what you mean with this. Did you notice any difference? Is it still too fast? Is it too slow now?

@up
why bother correting it, it wont get over 150 players again and you already said that u will open a new server, by saying that people will just get =O and stop plaing moonhawk cuz they know it will end at summer and so on theere is no point of playing atm so u screwd it up!

This is the first thing I hear about it, I have not received any other feedback until now (except for the bug that was found with Flamethrowers moving, but it should be fixed by next server save) so I don't know what you mean with this. Did you notice any difference? Is it still too fast? Is it too slow now?

cuz the threads spammin about it on ur forums didnt make u able 2 c?

Back