• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About lags...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
Was just wondering if I could something to prevent the lags I have... I've been told its server lags due to a bug fix but is there anything I could do to prevent lags? Dont tell me to go clean citys from vials :p

It's not that there's lots of vials, that has nothing to do with the lags. Apparently it's a temporary fix Talaturen made in the beginning of the test server period that's causing the lags. He's working on fixing it, but atm. There's nothing to do.

Ive quit because of the lag. Workin on my server.

Okay, I just thought maybe since some people seems to have them and some not it was both server and my computer. Thanks for answering.

People living is sweden~ dont lag. But they still can't mapclick.

If you live anywhere else. you will usually. Lag using the arrow keys. Walking as fast as a level -200 at level 100+.

I live in sweden and now im in germany using maybe a little better computer but ive had worse computers on radonia... it doesnt matter for me if im in sweden or germany, or very little which you cannot notice by eye...

Oh trust me. I have pretty goo internet. I don't lag on any servers. (Unless the hoster is uber uber shitty)

And on radonia right now, Im laggin so incredibly bad.

Why do you still discuss this? I've given you the reason, and there's nothing we can do about it right now, no matter how much you discuss this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back