• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About making a OT

Xolorian

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a question to you all and i hope you can help me...

I wanna start my own OT server but i dont know what i need to start it.
Can you please tell me what i need to make a complete OT?
For example: you need a server (is it free?) you need a map creator (is it free?) etc.

I hope you all can help me.

P.s IM not very smart with computer things but my cousin is, so if you tell me what i need he will fix it for me.

Thanks allot.

You need to decide if you want a MySQL(Free), SQLite(Free) or XML(Free) server. You need XAMPP(Free) if you want a website for your server or if you decided on having a MySQL server. You need a Map Editor(Free). A new txt editor. I love using EditPad(Lite is free but Pro has a lot more features and helps when editing certain types of code. PM me if you want Pro free) A custom client editor(Free). You don't need it but it's nice to have. Let me know if you need some help setting up your site or making a forum for it(if you choose to make one that is).

Thats about it. Good Luck!

Back