• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About mapping... bitmap.. etc how i do? o.o

Xeikh

詠春 ☯
Reaction score
Hello!

I know many ppl make maps with map to bit or something like that, now i have a image and i want to make to bitmap or the necesary for make into a otb or the format of map editor..

How i do all that?

Can please someone help?

I know what you mean. It's a special program. I've forgotten the name of it and I can't find it. I will try looking more. :)

Dont even know what your're talking about, and if is what i think, thats not posible.

PD: Just because you donate (because you did want to), you have to tell everyone that you've donated? you even have a signature of it wtf... isnt the blue name enough?

Dont even know what your're talking about, and if is what i think, thats not posible.

PD: Just because you donate (because you did want to), you have to tell everyone that you've donated? you even have a signature of it wtf... isnt the blue name enough?

Dude, the thread is about mapping, not about what shit u have in the head for say that, i like the signature style, maded by Archez, i dont use just because say "donator" i too use photoshop and i liked that work... so just stfu please ;)

Back