• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint About my ip banishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveinabottleII

Banned User
Reaction score
Tala, tala, tala... you'll never get rid of me.

Why do you pose these grudges against me, and you're not even man enough to specify a reason. Silent came crying once again eh?

I told you, unban my nick "loveinabottle", and I will prevail and keep myself from posting either spam, insults or as you prozaks would call it "offtopicness".

I do not think my bannishment in the first place was justified, and now I receive an ip banishment aswell?

Eventho you said you'd either shorten it or remove it (provided by zo0ro0).

Banning me just won't cut it.

Signed.

BUT! I can agree that he/she make some flame and writes much offtopic.
But that ain't a good reason for IpBan.

Lol, just ban her for 2 more years :)

Last edited:
Loveinabottle you noob
if you got banned then its your own fualt plus when you did your new account
you started to get negative again and show no respect, how the hell can we/he trust you if you are not showing any respect in otland..
this will not make you unbanned im sure

True silent i saw some negative comments already on here other account so dont unban!

I do not believe that I actually deserve this, personal grudges should not be in the way.

If I am now so "hated", how come that I get people trying to reach me in any possible way? I've had pms, people saw my life thread and created an character just to message me, people have tried emailing.

Thing is, silent, you're talas guinypig, which means anything you say, he'll consider with great care. Although, the people who do not like me, are a few.

It might be true, I am "offtopic", but I do not spam random shit and create 5-10 threads a day talking "silents language" like you.

I heard you tried out for a moderator position, would'nt surprise me if you got it, since you asslick talaturen day in and day out.

I told you, either my behaviour continues in whatsoever way I might find, or you take the easy route out and atleast shorten my bannishment.

I'll even butter you up, look :
Otland is twice as good as otfans and i feel that the community here have
stronger bonds then multiple other communities.

If you want, I'll even go silent style and type like this :
HI AJM SURIAK I PROBLY WIL NOT HAVED JOBS IN MY LIVE.
I THINK AJ EM FAMOUS WITH MAJ YOUTUBE CHANNEL NO 1 VISITS.

Which do you prefer?

I do believe people change, and i do not think that you should judge me after 4 signatures on a complaint thread, when you have more then a few thousand members, am I right?

If you would tell me, a proper reason which justifies your bannishment, which is permanent, aswell as the ip bannishment,
I will gladly leave your community, if that is what you wish.

It would be a great loss for you, but what do you care huh?
You got these lickers, losing someone who speaks her mind and talks freely without hesitating, won't be such a loss?

You were banned because we have received complaints from a lot of members regarding your bad attitude, normally I don't ban just because of that, but some of these members who complained appears to be people I trust so I think your banishment was pretty much justified. If you stop creating new users to cry about it I won't keep banning the IP-addresses you're using, and then I'll also consider setting a time when your banishment on loveinabottle will expire.

1. "What's (Silent's Language)?
2. Few thousand members (Members: 45,402).
3. Bye

You were banned because we have received complaints from a lot of members regarding your bad attitude, normally I don't ban just because of that, but some of these members who complained appears to be people I trust so I think your banishment was pretty much justified. If you stop creating new users to cry about it I won't keep banning the IP-addresses you're using, and then I'll also consider setting a time when your banishment on loveinabottle will expire.

Read ?

If you stop spam making new and "stfu" then maybe he set a date of when it will expire?

Silent and McNoob please Shut The Fuck Up. I don't see any reason for you 2 to post that here, and in the other thread. You 2 are really getting on my nerves..

Dude you dont get it...
im not asslicking talaturen.
he is exact like my tibia hero (Alfonzo)
first ot i ever played on was created by him..
and i always wanted to talk to him since that time and in 2007/2008 i became a member here, and then i saw a guy named talaturen post on a thread... he is my hero and my "model,pattern"(förebild)
always wanted to be like him.
Tala maybe like me but im 100% sure that if he see me do something wrong that he dont like, he will warn me or give me an infraction
so stop talking that bullshit.
and i think if tala bans me, he will still have fun..
he probably got thousends of friends and i will just do an new account and
just start over again.

jag är ingen guinypig eller va det heter :S

Yes sizaro, sorry for not liking your mapping.
Im sorry whatever, now leave this thread.

I am using this as a bridge to communicate to someone
who has not felt my what, talaturen.

Tala, you said alot of people complained eh?
If you look now, how many of them are mappers?
I might be harsh, but i never tell someone to go take a hike,
nor i never insult on a daily basis, silent being the exception.

Im not sure if you keep a watch over the mapping topic,
but i know zo0ro0 does, and he, if im not misstaken,
feels just the same way as i do, that this is not justified.

These "mappers", lets call them that. Are probably just upset
that i did not like their mapping, but i was never offtopic,
not did i break any rules doing it.

Did you look up my posts?
Did you keep a surveilance?
Did you..

The list could be long, but thing is,
i never broke any rules, as far as i am concerned.
multiple moderators, which you signed on for the duty,
do agree with me on this point.

Now to the thing which got me banned in the first place,

i used letters instead of numbers in a forum game,
still being ONTOPiC tho, is a bit ridicilous, dont you think?

Going to become a forum fighter now.

Silent and McNoob please Shut The Fuck Up. I don't see any reason for you 2 to post that here, and in the other thread. You 2 are really getting on my nerves..

Word, i do not need anyone except talaturen and possibly moderators here.

Dude you dont get it...
im not asslicking talaturen.
he is exact like my tibia hero (Alfonzo)
first ot i ever played on was created by him..
and i always wanted to talk to him since that time and in 2007/2008 i became a member here, and then i saw a guy named talaturen post on a thread... he is my hero and my "model,pattern"(förebild)
always wanted to be like him.
Tala maybe like me but im 100% sure that if he see me do something wrong that he dont like, he will warn me or give me an infraction
so stop talking that bullshit.
and i think if tala bans me, he will still have fun..
he probably got thousends of friends and i will just do an new account and
just start over again.

jag är ingen guinypig eller va det heter :S

If Talaturen is your Role Model, then I prefer that you act abit more mature...
Because you are far far far away from being like Talaturen.

Talaturen can talk fluent english, he doesn't think he is funny and write like a noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back