• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About polacks noob

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Gratz u win 1 fight u wanna change city when we gathered u say no gather bcse we playing cs :) tommorow battle we go bot and again u log in with 30 ppl at night u sneaked us and what? haha go learn how to fight accept wm and make guild and we show u where its u place

- - - Updated - - -

TIM 02.07 ALL OF KAYTO TEAM ONLINE AND BOTTING WZ :) AT DAY ALL OFF WE CRUSHING U AND U ONLY CRYING WE NO HAVE TEAM WE GOT ONLY 10 PPL HAHAHA

Gratz u win 1 fight u wanna change city when we gathered u say no gather bcse we playing cs :) tommorow battle we go bot and again u log in with 30 ppl at night u sneaked us and what? haha go learn how to fight accept wm and make guild and we show u where its u place

- - - Updated - - -

TIM 02.07 ALL OF KAYTO TEAM ONLINE AND BOTTING WZ :) AT DAY ALL OFF WE CRUSHING U AND U ONLY CRYING WE NO HAVE TEAM WE GOT ONLY 10 PPL HAHAHA

So now you say to ppl Only play tibia 10 to 22 ? You can play how much you want if you play on night you can do it just battle on night

we got owned? Combarn we owned u yesterday 3 x :) and on farmine we owning u till we trying to rush u ne 2 sqm place u 400 mages tanking and spaming ava;p

So now you say to ppl Only play tibia 10 to 22 ? You can play how much you want if you play on night you can do it just battle on night

As I can see you don't undrastand this point so leave it, bcz you are propably rpg player which don't care about fights.

^^ Made ;p Thom its good boy ;p but idk why he talking bulshits

As I can see you don't undrastand this point so leave it, bcz you are propably rpg player which don't care about fights.

Im not a rpg players ppl who are in my team know it i can go and battle. I try to make gahter but it Hard if we Only got like 7 vs 30 No Point to battle

- - - Updated - - -

Next time don't fight at this shit place called sooleeters

You have play with my on some server and you know im a activ and wanna battle. Im never insult ppl who dont insult me.

Im not a rpg players ppl who are in my team know it i can go and battle. I try to make gahter but it Hard if we Only got like 7 vs 30 No Point to battle

- - - Updated - - -

You have play with my on some server and you know im a activ and wanna battle. Im never insult ppl who dont insult me.
? I didnt insult you. I just said souleaters is a shit place to fight ;p

They got new TACTIC like brs playing at night and owning server while 80 players online.

Veziv who are you? You make thread "About polacks noob" Oh yes i understand you are Brazilian noob. Fucking moron you talking about yourself:eek:

dont speak bcse only leadbiz its online from u team : * chickens

- - - Updated - - -

still crying about this game? go find something better to do with your life, than just sitting on a forum crying that you got no one fighting you, like come on grow the fuck up.

veziv no ja pierdole jebnij jeden thread i tam bumpuj sobie;D i dalej z brazolami typu xabor ox nakurwiaj bo ci pomogli zabic leadbiza elo:D

Back