• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About pushmax and antipush

Dink

Reaction score
This thread is for the enemys that think that we, the team 'Yellow' are using magebot to push and trash on wars.
First thing, i'm a magebot user and i used it around 6 years now. In this entire time i've managed to know about magebot configurations and utilies, like antipush and the pushmax. First of all, pushmax is the worst shit ever, since he will keep pushing what is underneath the target, meaning that if the bot already pushed the person and some1 trhow something under it, the bot will automatically push the gold and dont push the person. So its horrible, if u know how to trash you wont get pushed.Second thing, magebot pushmax doesnt push after mwall drops instantly AT ALL, this is the persons skills...(ok, there is timer for this, but we all know everyone have this feature), so if you are getting pushed instanctly after the mwall dropped the person pushed u like 2 or 1 second before the mwall disapeared = NOT BOT AT ALL.
Third thing, about ANTIPUSH.....as most people knows, but this retards from the other teams dont, shadowcores have a script that if you turn magebot antipush on, he will trhow only 1 time and get inventory locked for around 30 seconds, meaning u cant push person, trhow gp or anything...just use hotkeys. So if you use antipush you are doomed, so if there is trash under the person really fast, or the team is helping to trhow, or the person is really fast, so its not bot, once again, AT ALL...
i hope stupid Nayheim read this, cause he is the worst player i ever seen, so he (and a lot of more ppls, like Xixe and some others) understand that he is bad and that Skeon, Navid and the rest of the team AREN'T USING BOT TO PUSH AT ALL BECAUSE ITS FUCKING RIDICILOUSLY BAD ON THIS POINT.

I don't. I play since 7.1 so I don't need all these tools to battle, but yeah 99% of the players need it to stay alive

I think this Ardexius Tankin uses pushmax. Just look how he makes incredible impossible pushes on his enemies. He tried to upload it on brazzers but they didnt accept rape looool.

Loool why lie ?? Vonz aka Navz use pushmax or other bot i heard he made his own bot called "parceling" !!!

@Rhumor i hope u know maziajka is sarcastic.

Last edited:
Na im kidding i know its sad that they call us pushmax users etc etc and blabla, but fuck it we know the truth

Really though, Who the fuck cares? If they use pushmax learn how to beat its pretty simple. Anti Push? Fire Field + Push..?

Play the game and stop crying like little kids about a bot function..

@Ardexius, you are lame. And brown.. Your input is invalid.

vonz seriously why are you overrating yourself with comments like "I DONT USE PUSHMAX BLABLABLAB IM PRO PUSHER, NO1 BEATS ME PUSHING, WATCH MY STREAM, IM PRO!", please, STOP, it hurt my eyes everytime i read a post coming from you overrating yourself. everyone know how to push, the easiest thing in the game. too much ego

and yeah if you are going to tell me to watch your stream i did already, not exactly the stream, but one of the records, and nothing special.

@Dink

Yes ofcourse I do because I never fought people without push bots on Shadowcores for the last 4 months.

Back