• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Real Maps

What do you like in Real Maps?

• High Rates + War

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • High Rates + Lots of Quests

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • High Rates + Custom Scripts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • High Rates + War + Quests

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Medium Rates + War

• Medium Rates + Lots of Quests

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Medium Rates + War + Quests

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Medium Rates + Custom Scripts

• Low Rates + War

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Low Rates + Lots of Quests

• Low Rates + Custom Scripts

• Low Rates + War + Quests

• None Dont Play Real Maps

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

BeniS

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score
Question:
Ok I want to see what the public wants when they play a real tibia map, because I have seen many people these days making real maps with high rates and shitty scripts with no effort gone into it. But yet it still has like 200+ players etc, So what do you like about real maps that you play online?? (If you play real maps)

Try keep flaming to a minimum please

Thanks!

Shitty rl maps have shitty gms that never ban botters, most players there are botting 100% afk, the only thing they do it bot and war... To have a succefull custom map you need to make something new and tempting, just doing a new map is boring because you explore and you dont find anything really new (Scripts i mean)

Most people leave rl tibia because they cannot bot anymore and manualling in them takes to much time and isnt fun, botting in ots and then waring is what they do then.

I have always prefered servers without exp stages, dunno why really :eek:. The main problem just now is that everybody bots AT everything (cavebot and aimbot, short). The fact I do not like costum maps is that I beleave the huntspots are mostly to small and peoples do not make costum maps for the spawns, but for the details. EDITAlso the screenshot showoff is mostly not pretty well.. They do show details, but not the large huntspots. Mostly small huntspots (single spawns).

I have always prefered servers without exp stages, dunno why really :eek:. The main problem just now is that everybody bots AT everything (cavebot and aimbot, short). The fact I do not like costum maps is that I beleave the huntspots are mostly to small and peoples do not make costum maps for the spawns, but for the details.

totally agree.

Back