• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About softcores.otland.net

Phob

Reaction score
This server is fucking shit, some of it is ok but other things are fucking stupid, fucking pissed off

Everywhere u go there is random pks, you try to hunt and then there comes people stealing your loot and killing your animals, + the exp is kind of slow, its just stupid, i gave the server ago but there is no hope for other worthless piece of shit players.

It has 157 players online. With other words, its successful.

And I believe Tala is hosting this for testing purpose to fix bugs in his distrobution, and to get some money.

Exp kinda slow? seriously if you would got some skills it wouldn't be hard, it takes me like 2 hours to get from 1-80 easy shit.

Well rly its not that, its just shit loads of pks everywhere

It has 157 players online. With other words, its successful.

And I believe Tala is hosting this for testing purpose to fix bugs in his distrobution, and to get some money.

Nothing he has told me.
As Tertius had an OT before, he called me to ask for some help(as we both have been hosting OT's the past few years), and then i joined Tertius..
A few days later i asked Tala in school if he would join us, and he wanted to.

So i don't dont this is for any test purpose.

Nothing he has told me.
As Tertius had an OT before, he called me to ask for some help(as we both have been hosting OT's the past few years), and then i joined Tertius..
A few days later i asked Tala in school if he would join us, and he wanted to.

So i don't dont this is for any test purpose.

ok :p

Back