• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Wm vs Victory

Bloody Godofwar

Reckless
Reaction score
I really pissed because my team dont make exp and dont get active etc etc..So I thought about leave this ot...
But I really want to make a good wm and I hope I'm not the only one who want it too, so I will create a new guild and invite all those who really want to make war(Not noob PK).

Your guild should be named defeat

Why is that?If my team get active like they were on softcores and tibia rl etc.. We win this, I'm 100% sure.
The problem is we are guys with 20+ years old, and most of them have a job or school thats why we cant be active all the time like you and your team.

Why is that?If my team get active like they were on softcores and tibia rl etc.. We win this, I'm 100% sure.
The problem is we are guys with 20+ years old, and most of them have a job or school thats why we cant be active all the time like you and your team.

You and xon tanker have a big issue with the IF WE HAD A TEAM, IF WE WERE ACTIVE, IF IF IF UP YO BUMMHOLE

then make a team, make a guild, and go to war, then we'll see how good you are

I make a guild?With who?Inviting radoms?I did that once and didnt work cuz those radoms dont even knew how to make a POI quest lol

Trick is to not be afraid of dieing(mostly aimed at Xon tanker, but also more from your guild)..Sure right now we are the top dogs, no doubt about it, but you never come for us when we are hunting, you never sneak us when someone of us is skulled in thais...Actions like this will make you allies, sure you might die some on the way but people will notice you and join you because I promise you we have made our fair share of enemys the last weeks..but instead of fighting us, they start asslicking us (examples, Gajowy and his whole guild). Be that someone who they can turn to

just a friendly advice

Trick is to not be afraid of dieing(mostly aimed at Xon tanker, but also more from your guild)..Sure right now we are the top dogs, no doubt about it, but you never come for us when we are hunting, you never sneak us when someone of us is skulled in thais...Actions like this will make you allies, sure you might die some on the way but people will notice you and join you because I promise you we have made our fair share of enemys the last weeks..but instead of fighting us, they start asslicking us (examples, Gajowy and his whole guild). Be that someone who they can turn to

just a friendly advice

we have tried some sneaks....
mainly aimed at rov but since he is charloving he make exiva ea 30 after ous if we got a team on and if we get to him he dash around hole zaoan and tells evry1 how pro he is with escapes ...

its hard to make something if you are like 4 vs 7 isnt it?

we have tried some sneaks....
mainly aimed at rov but since he is charloving he make exiva ea 30 after ous if we got a team on and if we get to him he dash around hole zaoan and tells evry1 how pro he is with escapes ...

its hard to make something if you are like 4 vs 7 isnt it?

that's where you are wrong..4 people is enough, you just have to play smart, fight in places that is in your advantage..just because it's not exactly even all the time doesn't mean you can't try....after all, it's an ot, right?

Back