• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About your parents

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
I just got msged from a guy hes like 19 and he say's my parents are sucking ass etc.
i wanted to beat him up irl but what the fuck your mom have watched you growing up, your first step's and your first tooth. When you were like 7~10 your dad helped you and kicked soccer with you. He was your trainer or something , he was proud of your when u played on the match'es. Today hes comming in the house with hes little woodstock in the house and sit alone on the desk. Hes kid's are stressing hes nerv's down witch he cant anymore because he wants to be young like you.When you comme with your friends to your house and make fun hes proud of you. He was working for you , getting you bread , maked money so you have thing's , when he goes in a walk the woodstock makes him company not anymore you (cryen like a baby). Talk with your mother she dont needs more. She will go in one day, make her the best thing what you can. And would your dad be proud of you smoking weed and things no he would not be proud of that.
Nothing is for ever, everything commes and goes.

I just want to say dont shit about your parents, your shall be thankfull about your parents and not gettint to they nerv's.. if your 18+ give them money for bein in theyr house. Make them theyr life easier..

im fuckin cryen like a baby:(^_^

I think you shouldnt be crying. Everyone of us manage our lifes as we wish or in most cases, as we can.

Weed is considered a sacred herb in alot of countries and its legal unless you exceed the properly amount ordered by Law.

Its Medicinal, Calms down the pain in Cancer's patients, Good for asthma. Gives you apetite to eat. Also, makes you see others points of view and understanding. The best side i see with it is that keep you in peace.

Some people use it just to get "high", Some others, to think about their life goals, chances and future goals.

So, That's what parents don't get. A father will always concern about his son. So does the mom, remember they come from a old generation and depending on how them were rised.

Just my opinion :p hope it helps

Back