• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Absolutely no good Servers right now.

Leo32

Getting back into it...
Solutions
Reaction score
Every server I've been on is just a copy of one another.
They're all incredibly crap.

Anyone know any quality servers?

I've been sitting on otland for days waiting for something good to show up.

Last server I played on that was half decent was Altec. But the teleport room pisses me off to much.

This is the whole server Altec in a few sentences.

1. Kill cycs for 2 hours. You are now level 40

2. Move up to Dragons/Vampires for 2 hours, They're good for money. You are now level 50

3. Try a Dragon Lord. Oh... The mana regen is to low, You died. You are now back to lvl 48.

4. Go retrieve your body. Omg you can't you die again.

5. Give up on getting your body. You still have 5k left in your Depot. Buy mana pots and go back to normal dragons.

6. Kill dragons for 1 hour. OH your now out of mana pots. and money, and cause the lootrate is shit. You looted nothing.

7. Have a cry and quit......
OR
Have a cry and start killing cycs, AGAIN.

Note: Thats now what happened to me -.-
But thats what happens to most.

I'm hoping to put up a full map...I have a t3 connection but the only issue is getting a map up and hopefully it'll be a nice alternative to the real servers packed with retards

Lol.

Im sick of seeing the same Servfull real map.

If I log into a real map, and find myself in carlin one more time. I'LL GO CRAZY AND DESTROY YOU ALL!

*Servfull is a released realmap server, the one where you start in carlin, with the Asssistante de servo next to you. (Those servers suck, REALLY BAD).

Then to sort that problem out when your choosing which server you want to go oon Look for 100% custom map, or tazserver if ur awesome :D

Tazserver is still under construction -.-

Radonia has been offline for like a week now -.-

Huff! well I like the origional servers, I know alot of people like rl maps but i h8 them!

I love servers with lots of action scripts and lots happening!
Like when Kiwi was in its prime :D

Well, old Slyveria was ok I think. But the corruption destroyed it all.
And im with leo32, most of Ots sucks. Most of them are very fast exp for after all be killing people around. Radonia is an example of what I like but its dead because lack of players..

Lol.

Im sick of seeing the same Servfull real map.

If I log into a real map, and find myself in carlin one more time. I'LL GO CRAZY AND DESTROY YOU ALL!

*Servfull is a released realmap server, the one where you start in carlin, with the Asssistante de servo next to you. (Those servers suck, REALLY BAD).

I'm not hosting some second-rate PL server, it's going to be almost a complete emulation of the regular servers, except it's going to be run by people who know what's going on

If it was an serious otserv project I doubt they would have their template from http://www.freecsstemplates.org/. Not to mention it looks horrible. Also no copyright is said on their website.

I can't find any screenshots of the map, weird. I really doubt they've got 300 players online as it say on the website, not cause of the simple website but since it updates every three min and everytime the difference is about 20 players. That's odd.

And I do agree with you Leo, there're no great servers out there today. This is the age of projects. I see there're many intresting projects on their way, we'll see how that turns out since atleast 80& of all big serious project failes.

Kind Regards,
Nick.

It is serious lol..
look at otservlist.org or ots-list.org its the best server with most points.. it has alot of features.

First thing I do when I try out a server, Is I check the highscores page. If the whole page is filled with lvl 100+ then I dont try it. A server isnt a server is everyone is 100+ with Uber Hp. The EXP rates are way to high. Servers should be about hunting monsters. Not one hitting hydras and Pking everyone in sight.

The whole hoghscores page on titanium is lvl 300+.

Nuff said.

Ill say it again. As In alot of my server comments.
Getting Level 100 Should be an Achievement. Not a Requirement.

I dont mean it should take you forever to get a level. The exp rate should be 10x or more. To be considered an Ot. But if I you can kill one dragon and grow 5 levels. Then LOL. Thats shit

Last edited:
u wont grow 5 lvls by killing a dragon on 10x xp rate server where u start with lvl 8 ;). One player like xp rate 1 others 10x other one 1000x, i think everyone has hes favorite xp rate. As long as there are modified monsters ad quests for hightlvls its ok if xp rate is 10x,
im not tryig to fake rl tibia (even if it happens somehow ^^) this why the archivment is diffirent.
good luck searching

Back