• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Acc maker installation problem!

Guldlock

Reaction score
Hello, I downloaded real map project v0.8 to try some things (going to host a custom map later, Just trying). And i got this error when i try to install Acc maker.

STEP 1
Check server configuration

Warning: syntax error, unexpected ':' in C:/Users/Anton/Desktop/Real map project/config.lua on line 115 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from C:/Users/Anton/Desktop/Real map project/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

I have tried alot of aac makers. I tried: Gesior aac maker 0.3.0 for tfs 0.3, same for 0.2.X. Gesior 0.3.1 fixed v1 and some others. And im getting the same problem!

Please help me guys!

I will +rep any help!

Thanks in advance
Yours,
Anton.

well, it seems so stupid but i fixed one with this problem.

Copy the server to C:\Server ande modify the route to the files.

Can you post te example config.lua?, remove the connection to db data (put faked ones).

Well, I fixed that problem. It works fine til "load monsters from ots" It says: Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 371.
When I remove the () I click on the load monsters again, then it says i dont have admin acces. this is driving me nuts lol

Back