• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Acc Manager wont work with The Forgotten Server 8.6

Cornwallis

Reaction score
Okey, I was searching on google and I found TFS 8.6!!! I hope it's not only for donars tho.. its name is cryingdamson 0.4-gui-v2. But the problem is I cannot access my 1/1 account. I swapped my mysql.sql with 0.3.6 when this happened still didn't work, can someone give me a website or tell me how to fix it?
Rep+ ofc, this is probably tricky!

Where did you get the version of TFS? We need it to test and see the problem o.0.

Did you try just to hit enter, leaving account name and password blank? Or maybe it was 111111/tibia?

Well to change your server to 8.6 you HAVE to have the _DEV file, then you open it with DEV -- Editer and then you go to Resources.h and change the 854 or 857 or whatever to 860 and all the rest, to 860 its pretty easy once you get there =)

You can use it.. It won't really change anything its kind of hard but from what i've seen the 8.6 client has alot of bugs and is proboly not to be used for a while untill they get all those fixed. Thats why i use 8.5. The easiest and no bugs + Viruses =)

Back