• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ACC Whats the best acc to use?

Sompa

Reaction score
ACC Whats the best acc to use?

hello What's the best ACC to use for normal purpuse? i mean i don't want an donator system or something just a normal ACC(accounts houses highscore and stuff like that)

Tested Modern ACC( don't really like the designs )

Tested Nicaw(really love the acc but the designs are really bad )

Gesior( Never acully wound an update to date working version )

So now to the question what you guys think? have i missed some good ACC?

/Sompa

ModernAAC and make your own design

and btw :p it's "AAC" not "ACC"

AAC = Automatic Account Creator
ACC = Account

TFSCMS or Gesior AAC with a lot of fixes.

What do you mean you don't like the design? It's not like you download it, and you already have it. AAC does not give you the design, but the functionality, YOU are the one who does the design, they way you like it. The difference between AACs are the functionality, and the way it allows you to design things, and from those you mentioned, Modern gives you the biggest functionality to stylize webpage.

ModernAAC is the best I know of as of now. And we do our best to keep it that way. But design is something that goes on a "per server" basis. Also keep in mind that the "tibiacom" design is illigal in most countries.

Gesior is outdated and got many security problems, but it has got great scripts and layouts.
Modern is up to date with great security, many useless stuff in it imo and doesn't have many "nice" layouts.
TFSCMS is dead but has great security not many scripts or layouts to it.
Nicaw is old..

Sorry

Sorry about the miss in the title i know i really liked the modern AAC but i did get it to work untill 100% When you make a new account and fill out all the line so everything is right and push register is just start loading but nofing happends does anyone know of to solve the problem?

/Sompa

Yea, many guys said that Modern AAC is best, but go to otservlist.org - Open Tibia Server and go to look at some websites of the biggest servers, how many of them got modern AAC?
Not so many, almost all are still using Gesior.
Gesior could be semi-secured if you fix all security problems which we already know :thumbup:

But the reason that i don't try modern acc is that haven't got Elf Guild wars script for it.

Back