• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Access Denied - Apache xampp

vision26

Reaction score
hello, since the latest windows 10 update im unable to run apache it just doesnt start, no issue with mysql just apache.

Ive went through trying to run as admin, checking ports, reinstalling, but cant get it to work, would love to hear about potential solutions or alternatives for xampp.

thanks in advance.

Have you looked inside apache logs?
There might be useful information.
I couldnt really figure which ones although it pop few error windows it says Apache crashed unexpectedly and that it was an unknown error.
such as this;

happend right after updating windows which is why i went reinstalling xampp, even deleted Skype since it may be using same port, I believe it is the only reason it crash.

I couldnt really figure which ones although it pop few error windows it says Apache crashed unexpectedly and that it was an unknown error.
such as this;

happend right after updating windows which is why i went reinstalling xampp, even deleted Skype since it may be using same port, I believe it is the only reason it crash.
I had this problem with I installed Xampp in Disk D: and my HDD was disconnecting (problem with cable). I solved this problem running Xampp with Administrator Mode.

Go to Xampp directory and look for xampp-controll.exe > click mouse right button > Properties > Compatibility > Run this program as an administrator

Try this

I was about to load up the said logs and it actually started smoothly, thank you guys for helping - apparently my issue is solved by not doing anything -

Back