• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Account (140 Days Premmy] ~ 189 RP [102/84] ~ 72 ED [52 mlvl] ~ 64 EK [71/66] - Only

J u Z e K

Banned User
Reaction score
Selling Account (140 Days Premmy] ~ 189 RP [102/84] ~ 77 ED [54 mlvl] ~ 64 EK [71/66] - Only Real Cash 250 euro or offer

Can Show it on Tibicast

IN Eq + Items + cash etc i give 300cc [3kk]

Offers here or Pm me =)

Want to end this game

Addons :
Full : Citizen / Hunter / Warrior / Barbarian / Oriental / Beggar / Norseman / Jester / Demon Hunter / Yalaharian / WayFarer
Empty Outfits : Pirate / Assassin / Brotherhood
First Addon : Warmaster / Summoner / Druid

35ak55u.jpg

Last edited:
@up why not ?
i dont say ''buy me'' or something for ''when cipsoft saw that screen'' can do someting :)

Its normal screen.

It's not even level 189 anymore. Its 184 as of now..

Character Deaths
Jun 22 2011, 01:38:55 CEST Slain at Level 189 by Cosmos Sorcerer, Evok, Nitzsche, Ted Nosby, Thor Marver, Thunders Edge, Umahar and Zuzz.
Jun 03 2011, 11:16:37 CEST Slain at Level 178 by Carolilla, Cosmos Sorcerer, Kabahad, Luziferus, Panilla and Talin Theiirimura.

Hah its not hunted...
Nobody Never Fragged me on lv 150+ (Fragged = Killing me with make skull)

They Killing me only when i got Skull or something =)
Theys Guild own in war with Retaliation
Like 500-300 ... so ?

400 euro what a joke. I hope you know chars that lvl aren't as expensive anymore.

@Up lol ;d
ye
Its my first offer thing ;/

After more thing and talk with friends i change Price to 250 euro. With all items
But i forgot to change price in this topic ;p

with the items I see listed, not included cash in bank and depot, and if the player(s) have a house, wither it is listed or not,
roughly with the items that I can see above rounds to about 54.98, maybe 76.99. The gold rounds to 50-60.99, and the
character rounds to 70-99.00 EUR depends on skills (including magic level). Quests finished (lowers and increases the chance of the character becoming sold). and the rest of the items are not included in the screenshot, so i'm assuming those items are either already on the character, or are no use and are free. I also see that you have included other character, either if
those we're included into the price or not, seems like those we're free (why?) What equipment is included and currency is
included on the following characters that we're listed above, and last the 140 days of premium, which I assume is quite
lower than what it was originally at (140). saying that adds at least 80.00 EUR.

The price you have lowered to is quite manageable. good luck on the sale.

I write 250 euro for selling Right now !
But i waiting for Offers =s

Character Got many addons

Addons :
Full : Citizen / Hunter / Warrior / Barbarian / Oriental / Beggar / Norseman / Jester / Demon Hunter / Yalaharian / WayFarer
Empty Outfits : Pirate / Assassin / Brotherhood
First Addon : Warmaster / Summoner / Druid

And there is Good sub chars to pk or something :)
77 Ed and 64 ek

Waiting for offers :)

Dont enter my cast and advertise your caracter -.-

so, 250 euros huh?
Get it to 200, and i'll buy for 270 euros ;)

Bump ;s

Eq and all items SOLD !
EMPTY CHAR CAN SELL FOR 150 EURO OR offer !

Back