• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account Maker Design Show Off

atyll

Reaction score
Hello Guys

Recently I started designing my own Account Maker for Real Map 7.6 served based on Avesta.

Would really appreciate your opinions, especially the bad ones, to help me improve the layout and overall HCI.

PS: I am unsure if this is the right place for this thread, so please move it to the appropiate one

Last edited:
a clever way to advertise your 7.6 real tibia server and link them directly to creating an account! Half the work is done for them! All they need to do is create an account!
I am a big fan!

Also your web page is down for me.

I have no idea what are you talking about, mate. I just wanted opinions on website I designed, there are no even scripts yet to create accounts.

I have no idea ;P My housemate was probably downloading XXX videos while you were accesing my website, which is hosted on my computer, which could be the reason why it took slightly longer ;P

Looks fancy :) But why did it take so LONG time to load it? :eek:

They have slow network AND those pics arent fixed for websites i guess...
i mean a normal big pic is around 5 Mb?
and a prefixed one can me down to 1 Mb but still the same...

but this is most of they network connection they have..

I've just realised why it took long. This slideshow of 4 images, each image weights over 1MB, I need to resize it, then it'll be fine ;)

Back