• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Actions in newer tfs?

Shispa

The Producer
Reaction score
i have a lot of actions in this serv:
[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)
and it works fine, all of them.
But when i use same actions in this serv:
[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.10 (Mystic Spirit)
Nothing happen. dont show errors in console, dont show errors in client, etc...

The script is, u have to do a quest to use the teleportation object, so you need a specific storage value to use it, when i try in ot, nothing happen :blink:.
This is the script, working in 8.54:

Code:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)

local sub = {x=471, y=508, z=7}

if item.uid == 2041 then
	if getPlayerStorageValue(cid,2230) == TRUE then
	doTeleportThing(cid,sub)
	doSendMagicEffect(topos,12)
	else
	doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,22,"Solamente si vendiste tu alma al Demonio puedes viajar al submundo.")
	end
	end
	return TRUE
end

I hope you understand what i mean, thanks.

(Mystic Spirit) and (Crying Damson) have diferent functions so you might look for those that make the same task and change it on the script

I did it, checked functions and still nothing.
The weird thing is, i have another script that its almost the same, and that script works. so.... :/
Here is:

Code:
  function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
        if getPlayerStorageValue(cid,200) == 1 then
                if getCreaturePosition(cid).y < toPosition.y then
                        doTeleportThing(cid, {x=toPosition.x,y=toPosition.y+1,z=toPosition.z}, TRUE)
                else
                        doTeleportThing(cid, {x=toPosition.x,y=toPosition.y-1,z=toPosition.z}, TRUE)
                end
                doCreatureSay(cid, "Bienvenido", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
                doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 10)
        else
                doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "No eres la profesion indicada.")
        end
        return TRUE
end

check how actions are registered in xml in MS, I'm almost sure that it differ from what is used in CD(or actually CD differs from avesta and MS)

check how actions are registered in xml in MS, I'm almost sure that it differ from what is used in CD(or actually CD differs from avesta and MS)

Thanks, i solved the problem. Sometimes u need another point of view jaja, was a stupid thing.

Changed
Code:
<action uniqueid="5787" event="script" value="vip.lua"/>

For
Code:
<action uniqueid="5787" script"vip.lua"/>

Back
Top Bottom