• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

adapt server to old client 7.4

gubbo123

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm adapting the server to connect with client 7.4, im using tfs 1.2, well i already disable the RSA, XTEA, removed soul bytes and changed looktype bytes...

I can now access the list of chars and connect, i can see the character logged in on server console... but i got a debug on client instantly.
Lua:
Debug Assertion
time:      Sun Feb 13 14:06:59 2022
line:      163
module:    Container
position:  x=0 y=0 z=0
Parameter: 4415

Does anyone know what could be causing this bug, something related to the container?

Probably a mis match between the items properties in your tibia.dat file vs the item file for the server. Eg if an item is flagged stackable in the server items list, but does not have the checkbox stackable enabled for the item in object builder, it will cause a client debug.

Given your character is logging in and not crashing the server, it's probably something like that.

also there is this code by @Gesior.pl that might be really useful for you:

Back