• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Add a function! REP++++++

Raiden

Developer
Reaction score
HELLO! I have a talkaction who use the function getPlayerBlessing but my server says that he is a "nil value" i want to add the function to my global.lua but i don't know how ANY CAN HELP ME PLZ?! i give all rep++ that u need.

(i use 7.4 avesta)

"nil value" means "Nothing existed", you are either trying to access a function which doesn't exist (Attempted to index a global value "getPlayerBlessing" [a nil value]) or the function returned nothing and the script is thus trying to read/understand something which does not exist (Attempted to ******** a nil value).

"nil value" means "Nothing existed", you are either trying to access a function which doesn't exist (Attempted to index a global value "getPlayerBlessing" [a nil value]) or the function returned nothing and the script is thus trying to read/understand something which does not exist (Attempted to ******** a nil value).

but how i can fix it? i need the script and all script of bless use that function

Depends on if your revision natively supports blessings or not.

If they don't it's gonna be a hellova problem cause you'd need to add database values, alternatively storagevalues, then add a global function for it, as well as a "pre-death" script that lowers exp loss upon death.
And it's not even certain it supports these functions.

Depends on if your revision natively supports blessings or not.

If they don't it's gonna be a hellova problem cause you'd need to add database values, alternatively storagevalues, then add a global function for it, as well as a "pre-death" script that lowers exp loss upon death.
And it's not even certain it supports these functions.

this is too advanced and i'm a noobie in scripts.. you can help me?

this is too advanced and i'm a noobie in scripts.. you can help me?

Depends on what you need help with, I'm not gonna write a complete VIP-system for you, that would take way too long time.
Try searching the forum for Vip-systems, I'm sure someone has made it already.

Back