• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Add Google ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Off
Senator
Reaction score
Well, I have thinked about it and it would be nice if Talaturen & Kiper add some Google Ads on the site. We(the members) would click them and otland earns cash to pay the domain and if extra cash is collected, it'd be possible to buy vBuletin.

What do you people think about it?

The ads is removed, and will only be added back if money is needed for otland.net, perhaps some days before renewing the domain, as Cato said there isn't so big differences.. just vBulletin costs 80$ / 30$ + (160$ x 1) and MyBB is free. If someone could tell me what's so much better with vBulletin and it sounds like its worth paying that much for the thing I'll put back the ads.

Simply has a better template and many more features.

I made a poll to vote about it. If you feel to vote click here.

Jester said:

I suggest you list all the features which mybb don't have with a good explanation of why they are useful.

Cato said:
Jester said:

I suggest you list all the features which mybb don't have with a good explanation of why they are useful.

I don't see why wouldn't we get vBulletin which looks better and has more features (I won't start to make a list) when we can get it in 3 days by clicking the ads. You are the only one against it and I don't see why would The Administrators do it how do you want to.

Get those ads on bottom of screen on the mainpage only!

I will click em every day!

ADS isnt a bad things and help the stability of a server, never know when money will be needed

Cato said:
Jester said:

the both Vb and MyBB has good features but Vb is better then MyBB!

google ads has been added, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back