• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Add outfits

Do you already used Object Builder? Its the easiest way, remember you need to use some distribution of OTClient too.

Open Tibia 10+ SPR file in Object Builder
1657802577321.png

Go to outfit raw, select outfit and right button > export (select ODB and version)
1657802668293.png

And then, close this opened SPR, open yours and import generated ODB file
Post automatically merged:

Detail: walk effect changed in newer version of Tibia, so if u want the same walk effect, u need to change sprites pallet in Object Builder

Open Tibia 10+ SPR file in Object Builder
View attachment 69267

Go to outfit raw, select outfit and right button > export (select ODB and version)
View attachment 69268

And then, close this opened SPR, open yours and import generated ODB file

Detail: walk effect changed in newer version of Tibia, so if u want the same walk effect, u need to change sprites pallet in Object Builder
where's tibia 10+ ?1657802935178.png

i downloaded but when i can't load a file
View attachment 69271
Your version dont support, try version from this topic:

Your version dont support, try version from this topic:

IDK WHAT'S WRONG
1657803660234.png

Its saying u need a newer (or different) version of Adobe Air. Try this one attached, if dont work, install a new version of Adobe Air.
yes same problem i downloaded many object and same problem

is that adobe air i can download?

yes same problem i downloaded many object and same problem

is that adobe air i can download?
Error message give u the link:

And if you take any advice, don't use old TFS versions like 0.X, you'll have script support problem and you'll be limited to an old engine (just like I am now). Use for example the version that Nekiro has made available.

Its saying u need a newer (or different) version of Adobe Air. Try this one attached, if dont work, install a new version of Adobe Air.
Error message give u the link:

And if you take any advice, don't use old TFS versions like 0.X, you'll have script support problem and you'll be limited to an old engine (just like I am now). Use for example the version that Nekiro has made available.

aha ok now now object worked
but iam using 0.3.6 if i change to 1.5 i can put my map and items and spells etc?

aha ok now now object worked
but iam using 0.3.6 if i change to 1.5 i can put my map and items and spells etc?
Yes, you may have to make some adjustments, you will have to migrate scripts and other functions, but if you are at the beginning of the project it will be worth it, you will end up with a newer version, with more support from this forum and more stable.

Yes, you may have to make some adjustments, you will have to migrate scripts and other functions, but if you are at the beginning of the project it will be worth it, you will end up with a newer version, with more support from this forum and more stable.
aha ok i'll do it
but bro when i export outfits
look what i got1657805259029.png

aha ok i'll do it
but bro when i export outfits
look what i got1657805259029.png
1657806166599.png

Parameter sprites cannot be null or empty.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back