• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

addicted to tibia

What makes a server good? 🥴
I personally am strongly against pay to win and any sort of purchasable in-game items that give you an advantage. Also the constant repetitive content e.g. real world maps or basic teleport servers is really quite boring. Even some promising custom rpg servers ended up being pay to win and bot infested servers. Another thing I hate is bots, server owners these days love to stare at statistics and how many players they have playing but in reality how many of those are actually players, playing and enjoying themselves? I say loyalty > amount of players, let there be 50 players constantly enjoying the game rather than over 200 whilst 40% or more are bots.

Anyways the current phase ots is in it just doesn't float my boat. I'd run something myself but I'm not an advanced coder, just another soul with a handful of ideas and mapping capabilities. At the current state everything is in I can't dedicate much time to learning how to code. I set myself a goal of running a server in 2020 but as we all know things have gone to crap.

Not addicted but I have to play once ina while. Having a server is not the same as playing a server you prefer so i have to play when someone release a good oldschool server

I wish.

I'm an old school player, which unfortunately makes that none of the newer servers with fancy addons and stuff get into my heart, and I can't find any of the old ones with a good small rate (I guess the average player don't like that now, right?)

I was playing something called tibia-retro for a couple months earlier this year and it was quite fun. But it disappeared unexpectedly - and that is when I found out this happens quite often with old school servers, as they are just money grabbers or something like that. Sad times.

I haven't played any of the real tibia since 7.7, even tried a few years ago but there was way too many info on the screen and I gave up.

The old times were easier, we could just setup a random server in our home computer and suddenly there would be 30+ random players playing.

Back