• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Small Jobs for 0.4

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I am currently looking for a programmer/scripter to help complete some small jobs on 0.4 (Fir3elements source).

Jobs:
-Push Event (Players try to push eachother into a specified tile, first to complete successfully wins)
-Convert Bounty Hunter Script from 1.x to 0.4 (offers include gold coins, premium points, custom item/currency)
-Create slot machine systems/npc gamblers that offer blackjack, beat the dealer, and dice roll.
-Help with import of (Feature - Reborn System | Reset level, increase power, set exclusive items, spells, houses, web and more! (https://otland.net/threads/reborn-system-reset-level-increase-power-set-exclusive-items-spells-houses-web-and-more.245808/))
-Help with importing of Monster Level System.

Looking for a programmer that is willing to spend some time making a Magic Find / Magic Loot + Enchanting System that is similar to this Magical Item System. I am looking to have it built for 0.4/3777 (fir3element's source). I currently use Cikotitans Random Item Stat Mod, but would like to take it to the next level with something like what is shown in the link above.

Main Features:
  • Magic Find Chance (allows players to have a different chance to find a magical item)
  • Magic Find Increase Item (allows players to increase Magic Find % up to 50%)
  • Orb of Enchantment (allows player to create a magic item by using item with weapon/armor)
  • Item Market Place via talkaction to trade magical items (view list on website)

Example: Click Here

(I have more features that I would like to work on, but this is the first one to complete. Once the Magic Item system is complete, this post will be updated to reflect the next feature needed.)

I am available through PM and Discord, message me for more information!

Last edited:
Many tasks available if anyone is looking for a job!

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but are any developers up for the task?

Would just like to post/confirm that @Roddet has completed the Magical Item System I've been trying to have made for years now! <3

Not only that, he has helped immensely when it comes to literally everything and anything else. As for future jobs, he currently owns the rights to them until he becomes busy either with his personal life or another job. So until then, I will no longer be requiring applications; but thank you to those that have sent me messages applying. I hope you guys find the right person to share your skills with!

With the magic system being completed, we are now ready to start advancing other parts of the server. First with some small jobs, then I have another bigger system needed (Dungeons, Daily Tasks, etc)

Please read the main post for job listings.

Bump - currently have some tasks available. [Jobs still based on 0.4/3777 sources]
Monster Level System
  • Set Min/Max Level values inside monster .xml files [Sources + Creature Script]
    • If players level is less than monsters level, give XX exp for each level difference.​
Mini-Boss Monster Skull System
  • Set Skulls="green, yellow, white, red, black" inside monster .xml files [Source Edit]
    • When monster spawns, XX% chance of spawning with Skull. If skull, increase monster health/dmg/loot by XX%​
    • (Green = 10%, Yellow = 25%, White = 50%, etc)​
Discord: Hux#5522​

Last edited:
Back