• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

!additional

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i need help to make a talkactions, when i say !additional show me my ALL PROTECTION in % and ALL INCREASE MAGICLEVEL in % too.

The scripts get my items attributes (Helmet, Armor, Legs, Boots, Shield, Wand, Arrow, Spear, Ring, Amulet, ALL SLOTS)

I knows need add this in sources.

Like :
01:30 You have additional:
Protection: 15%
Magic Increase: 32%

OTX 2.8 (based 0.4 TFS)

Last edited:
Hi everyone, i need help to make a talkactions, when i say !additional show me my ALL PROTECTION in % and ALL INCREASE MAGICLEVEL in % too.

The scripts get my items attributes (Helmet, Armor, Legs, Boots, Shield, Wand, Arrow, Spear, Ring, Amulet, ALL SLOTS)

Like :
01:30 You have additional:
Protection: 15%
Magic Increase: 32%

OTX 2.8 (based 0.4 TFS)
If you don't have these values on your server then it will be quite hard for anyone to build a talkaction. I think you have seen this somewhere on another server and thought it was part of the default sources. But i don't think it is.

If you don't have these values on your server then it will be quite hard for anyone to build a talkaction. I think you have seen this somewhere on another server and thought it was part of the default sources. But i don't think it is.
I dont have nothing in my sources about this function, i see this in server 11+. I need help to add this in my sources.

I dont have nothing in my sources about this function, i see this in server 11+. I need help to add this in my sources.
This isn't something I would make for a complete stranger. Others might but something like this can get complex pretty quickly. There are similar systems built already but they're for 1.x servers. There might be something for 0.4 already made on this forum but you will need to look for it.

I really don't understand why people are still using 0.4 or anything based on 0.4 when there is very little support for it and anything that was built in 0.4 can be made the same or better in 1.x.

This isn't something I would make for a complete stranger. Others might but something like this can get complex pretty quickly. There are similar systems built already but they're for 1.x servers. There might be something for 0.4 already made on this forum but you will need to look for it.

I really don't understand why people are still using 0.4 or anything based on 0.4 when there is very little support for it and anything that was built in 0.4 can be made the same or better in 1.x.
Oh, thanks for not helping me, just saying things a knows !!!

I use 0.4 because my server is 8.6, and use sqlite.

Oh, thanks for not helping me, just saying things a knows !!!

I use 0.4 because my server is 8.6, and use sqlite.
Where did you get the idea that you can't run an 8.6 client or sqlite on a 1.x server? Because you can!
How? Learn some C++ and you can take code from any version of TFS, OTX and (whatever other acronyms for servers) and make it work. Knowing enough programing languages you can build an entirely new game. I would think that would be motivation enough to want to learn how to program.

Last edited:
Where did you get the idea that you can't run an 8.6 client or sqlite on a 1.x server? Because you can!
How? Learn some C++ and you can take code from any version of TFS, OTX and (whatever other acronyms for servers) and make it work. Knowing enough programing languages you can build an entirely new game. I would think that would be motivation enough to want to learn how to program.
All sources i found 1.x needs mysql, because i dont know about C++ i cant change this, and not found tutorial how change that. Im trying to learn about C++ and LUA, but im beginner in that.

Back