• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

NPC Addon NPC TFS 0.3.4pl2 / Whit All Addons

Does anyone knows whats wrong cuz im having weird problem with this script. When i want to make an addon, i have all nescesary items with me and when the npc asks me if i want to make xx addon i say "yes" and nothing happens, but when i say no, npc tells me to come back when i want to make the addon. So the word "yes" doesn't work and "no" does... why?

Does anyone knows whats wrong cuz im having weird problem with this script. When i want to make an addon, i have all nescesary items with me and when the npc asks me if i want to make xx addon i say "yes" and nothing happens, but when i say no, npc tells me to come back when i want to make the addon. So the word "yes" doesn't work and "no" does... why?

Do you have premium?
You must have premium on the character your buying the addons for.

Here's my problem:
I go to say second citizen addon, and the Npc asks me if I want the first hunter addon.

21:52 Creon [7]: second citizen addon
21:52 Addon Maker: To achieve the first hunter addon you need to give me 100 chicken feathers, 50 honeycombs and a legion helmet. Do you have them with you?

Whats wrong?

i tryied this script on 0.3.6pl1 and when i ask first addon..of smth, then he ask me the items, and i say yes.........and nothing happens, he says nothing, any clue?

You can change this NPC in

Addoner + Promot ?

Addones and Promotions can buying in cash.

i have a wierd problem, i got the second barbarian addon, lost the items etc but i never rly got it. anyone knows what the problem is?

Problem. The first assassin addon is the cloth addon, but the required items are the items for just the outfit! Also the second addon is the sword, and the items you need for it are the items for the first addon! its switched around.

Back