• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction /addon V3.0

just keeps telling me invalid sex.. perhaps im doing something wrong.. fill me in.. (tried using it on males and GM's)

Just re-checked the script cuz I thought it was wrong, but it seems alrighty :eek:

It'll only work on females and males, might add later so if you're not sex 0 or 1 you get both, but atm I think there's no errors :eek:

It works on sex: 0 and 1. 0 = female, male = 1, is that your settings Jgarder?

It'll only work on females and males, might add later so if you're not sex 0 or 1 you get both, but atm I think there's no errors :eek:

It works on sex: 0 and 1. 0 = female, male = 1, is that your settings Jgarder?

should be. its weird.. i got it to say "you have given addon to..." BUT no addons are given o.0 riddle me that~

It has to be because the males in your server has like sex #2? Correct me if I'm wrong :eek:

Hello again,

This script do not working, for little issues, this script said you got addon, but don't add when you try to use addon:

change this:
doPlayerAddOutfit(player
For this:
doPlayerAddOutfit(cid
change this:
getPlayerName(getPlayer)
For this:
Code:
getPlayerName(cid)
Also Add new Addons too ;) (Nightnare, Jester and BrotherHood)
{[136]=142, [147]=150, [155]=158, [252]=252, [269]=270, [279]=279},
{[128]=134, [143]=146, [151]=154, [251]=251, [268]=273, [278]=278}

I changed and worked fine :D
Cya and nice script ;)

Hello again,

This script do not working, for little issues, this script said you got addon, but don't add when you try to use addon:

change this:

For this:

change this:

For this:
Code:
getPlayerName(cid)
Also Add new Addons too ;) (Nightnare, Jester and BrotherHood)

I changed and worked fine :D
Cya and nice script ;)

No you're wrong. The script is supposed to give OTHER PLAYERS addons, not yourself. You did indeed help me find an error, but it should not be cid!

PHP:
doPlayerAddOutfit(player, i, addonType[1])

Should be:
PHP:
doPlayerAddOutfit(getPlayer, i, addonType[1])

Back