• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Advanced Cleaner

Rudixx

Reaction score
Hello OTLand Community. I would like to request you for two advanced cleaners for OTServers. I was searching for one advanced but there are only simple which delete player and account and maybe viplist but I want something more such this.

First one for xml. Which should check player last login, check player level then, delete player, delete player account if there is no other characters, delete player's vips, delete player from players.xml, if player has house then change status of this house to free, if player was in guild then kick him from it and if he was leader then delete guild. Also this script should find empty accounts and delete them and same in guilds.

Second one for sql. As for xml it it should check player last login and level then delete player from tables players, accounts, skills, items, deathlist, playerstorage, spells, viplist.

Thanks,
Rudixx

Back