• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Advanced Quest System not working, Rep+

Guapoke

Reaction score
I use this system in my OT but now when I put like a key with a action id inside the chest, the key in game when I open don't have any action id, what can I do?

It's simple, just put action id 2000 and an unique id will be storage id. Then you add the items you want. Worked? rep+

almost all got mistakes, when trying to test it with GM. It's works just with normal players, so keep in mind, to test with noemal players, not GMs :)

First you need to add
<action actionid="2000" script="quests/system.lua"/>
It comes with tfs beta 3 -.-
I did everything you guys have said:
Action ID: 2000
Unique ID: Storage number
In the normal chest, then I add there the itens that I wanted.

Right, the Advanced Quest System does not copy action ID and unique ID from the items in the chest.
So, why don't you make an old-school quest script?

Gesiors script does? Becouse before the update Gesiors advanced quest system was working fine for me, the keys in chests were coming with the action ID that I wanted...

Sorry MR. "PRO"
If is not to help me, why you are posting here? You have a kind of problem? Get a life idiot, I trying to learn this if you can't help, get out!

lol? Man this is not a chat, it's a support forum, and if isn't for help, you are not welcome here, it's so hard to understand?
btw, who are you? I've never seen you here before, for me your just a fat nerd that thinks that are COOL, just becouse you think that you knows EVERYTHING about OT, my god, get a life.

Lol think I know something about ots? I worked with ots for 5 years, and I already helped you but since you dont understand a piece of shit you're worthless. You're asking someone to help you, you will only get the same answer noob.

Back