• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Advertisement

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
Really great if you wanna find a new server, but sometimes annoying.

I dont always wanna find a 8.22 server.
So maybe the layout could be like this:

Subforums:
7.6 or earlier
7.8 to 7.92
(and when new client comes) 8.3

But this would be annoying if your just looking for one special server and you dont know the client version for example. So when you click advertisments in the otserv board, you come to the main page, where all the servers are shown, you just cannot post there. Bc you post in the client subforum your server has, and it copies to the mainforum automatically. Everypost made in the subforum is copied to mainboard, only thing you cannot post new threads in mainboard

Hope you understand my idea and thanks for listening. And what do you think about it?

Sub-Forums would make it alot clearer, instead of scrolling down the page looking for "7.6", you could just click the sub-forum and all of them be there.

You can filter to display threads which have a specific prefix at the bottom of forumdisplay. I like the prefix idea more than having like 10 subforums.

It wouldn't be funny looking in one board and missing a 10x better server in another board either.

Back