• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Advertising] In Other Servers! Vapus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweddy

Reaction score
Hello, I wonder if Centera.vapus.net is being hosted By Stian.

Because he came on my ot and advertised his ot.. Not Good.

2gwvvhs.jpg

Stian should tell his "Clients" whos using his hosting shouldnt go in other ots and advertise.

Well, If im wrong im sorry... i just wonder.. :p

Stian is not responsible for this player's actions? :blink:
What about if a player of a server hosted at Vapus advertises at other ot, but doing it on his own, not commanded by a gm or god of a vapus server to do it? That's irrelevant. It's like judging Stian for that action with minimal info.

This is just a random guy that advertise at your ot? Just ip ban him and it all will be over. Not stians fault, he cant control all the players from all his 20 vapus hosted servers?

Well i know that, i just wondered... cuz he knew much about everything :S

This thread is irrelevant :p
Its not illegal to advertise on other servers, it´s just rude... it has nothing to do with stian.. stian is a mere hoster, he doesn´t manage the server.. it´s the server owner that does it... talk to the owner of centera.net whoever it is ( donio? I think not sure..)

And don´t make a thread about it.. useless.

Ok, lol i got it I didnt mean to take blame on Stian or anyone .... omg

OK, I guess she understood..

Sorry CyberM, I needed to post this. c:

Sweddy said:
Stian should tell his "Clients" whos using his hosting shouldnt go in other ots and advertise.

You can't stop advertisers... what if I go to Centera and yell out loud your game server IP address? Think about that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back