• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~Aegis Online~

Sainthero

Aegis Online Owner
Reaction score
Aegis Online

mo8xt.png

We are looking for staff btw, Atm only scripters, media editors (making signatures, movies for advertising, and creative screenshits :D) and Web Designers.
If interested Please Message In This thread...
The position you wish to apply for:
And how experienced you are in that area: Please give a **/10 On how good you are :)
Furthur details will be collected later

Current Map Size
Total Number Of Tiles: 1,441,177
Creature Count: 17,670
Major Cities: 4
Minor Towns: 12

Current Status Completion:
Map: 80%
Spells: 100%
Pvp System: 100%
Races/Class's: 100%

Why Were Making This
I hear constantly from Otplayers, I see constantly on forums, Everyone wants an extremely CUSTOM Server. Not another 8.5 real tibia server! So i decided to take this as a challenge.

Short Description
Aegis Online Is a very unique server, It will be extremely custom and will have only the graphics from real tibia (some of them atleast). If your interested take a short time to read this thread.

Pick Your Side
On Aegis Online there are two different "sides" or Factions, The Good and the Bad. Depending on your side you will have different racial bonus's. Different gear buyable from shops. Different sorts of potions. And different outfits.

The Genesis
The Good side In Aegis Online, The Genesis consists of Humans, Elves, and Dwarves. 3 Races you can choose from. Humans being the most balance of all races. Elves greater spellcasters with there superior intellect and Dwarves as the brute, the best tanks and melee damage dealers.
The Exodus
The Evil side in Aegis Online, The Exodus consists of Orcs, Goblins and Undead. Orcs being the most balance of all races. Goblins being the best in trickery and sinister fighting, and Undead being the best of black magic.

A New Way Of Leveling
Aegis Online is a server which does yes have a max level. Oh I know what your thinking right now. What the hell!? Why a max level! Because this server is made to remove the power of a powergamer and botter. The server is for the schemers, The players who find ways to make the fastest and most efficient amount of cash, the ones who know the perfect group for farming the hardest bosses, and the ones who know how to get the best gear.
Aegis Online has a max level of 70. This will take about 8-10 hours of Online time to achieve. A day of work (assuming you know the jyst of the server)
So you ask "What do you do when your 70!?" Well this is when the true game starts. In Aegis Online a character isn't as good as there level. But as good as there gear. At Level 70 There are ranks of gear, this explains how strong the gear is, Tier 1 gear is the weakest of all 70 gear, its the first set and normally low in power. Gear on this server is everything though, a strongly geared 50 can take down a weakly geared 70 no problem. Our gear is almost all custom and also has custom attributes which make gear a bigger contribution than level.
Different Attributes -
+ Health
+ Mana
+ % Damage
Protection % Against elements
+ Movement Speed
+ Mana/health recovery
+ Absorbing Effects
Lifestealing

How Do You Achieve The Different Ranks Of Gear?
There are 3 ways to achieve new ranks of gear:
1. Most common way is by Hunting Bosses
At 70 the main thing you will do is boss fights, these require 2,3,5,10 people depending on the group to do. To enter boss fights (which most are in arenas) you must stand with your group on heavyweight squares where you are then allowed to teleport into the arena. Bosses drop 1-2 items depending on the boss that are rank 1-5 gear.
2. Crafting, crafting unlike many servers will be a HUGE part of this server. Rank 4 gear is some of the top notch gear, normally only very experienced players have this gear. However even this gear is able to be crafted. Each class has a craft they can do and only they have that craft. The warrior for example has Blacksmithing which creates weapons. They are able to create strong 2hand weapons for a dark knight for several hundred gold!
~An example~
The recipe for a Hellbringer, 2h Axe which is rank 3 Weapon. Normally drops 12% chance from a 5man boss.
However this can be crafted with 4 Titansteels and 2 Black Pearls. Titansteel has a 50% drop rate from a Rank 1 Boss that is a 3man boss. This shows how helpful Crafting Is and how important it is to know the right people to help craft you gear.
3. The most obvious way is buying from other players, Not hard to understand pretty self explanatory :).

The PVP
Battle for Frosthold
Is a battle that happens once every night at 6pm server time. It is a battle that the Genesis do against the Exodus in which everyone doesnt matter level can join, when you die you are teleported out of the castle, It is simple battle, last man standing there side gets control of the castle for 24 hours, having control of this castle gives several bonus's.
1. Cheaper shops
2. Unique shops that cell certain gear that can only be bought there
3. Several arena fights (boss fights) Only can be done when your side has control of castle.
4. Pride of course

Pvp Is also only against The Genesis and Exodus not within eachother. There are duel arenas however for same side.
We have already made several other pvps such as capture the flags, elimination and king of the castle, all pvps give unique items when achieving victory.

The Class's
Code:
Ranked with */10	Heals	HoT's	Damage	DoT's	Team Buffs	Tanking
Blue Mage	        2	0	5	8	0	        0
Death Knight	        0	3	6	0	0	        6
Druid	                2	10	2	2	10	        0
Hunter	                2	0	7	0	2	        0
Paladin	                2	0	2	0	4	        10
Priest	                10	0	2	0	0	        0
Red Mage	        1	0	10	2	2	        0
Warlock	                1	0	2	10	0	        0
Warrior	                1	0	8	0	2	        4

New Gold System
This Server has a unique new gold system. This system is used to make gold once again valuable on an OT server and not carrying around backpacks full of crystal coins and throwing money on the ground just for fun. All Creatures on Aegis Online have new gold amounts.
You will notice that a stack of 100 platinum coins will now be very valuable and generally not seen in the lower levels players but only the much higher ones. An example of coin amount in a creature on Aegis Online is the Dragon
xl02g4.gif

Generally carrying an average of 57 gold.
Now averages carrying 4 gold.
This creates alot less work on looting huge piles of gold and always exchanging or stacking up stack after stack.

Last edited:
all you guys will be surprised at the map,we have alot of custom things that every person who plays will always have have and more experiences to enjoy.

all you guys will be surprised at the map,we have alot of custom things that every person who plays will always have have and more experiences to enjoy.

I still wish we could have stuck with the 7.6 but oh well. :(

I still wish we could have stuck with the 7.6 but oh well. :(

yeh...aegis 7.6 was an awesome server if we wernt pushed so hard,we could have made it awesome and sh*t,there was just a few bugs such as the kings(which i was fixing) and a few spells and the minotaur archer,but other than that it was an awesome server.

Its not that it was broken lol. Its just that there is so little demand for 7.6 Servers now, Everyone wants either custom or a 8.5 BOOM BOOM server. Which to bne honest a boom boom server are just sickening how boring and easy they are to make/run. I hate all 8.5 rl tibia owners. There lazy and F***s.

I hate everyone on otland just about.
That's why I'm the official troll.

Haven't heard much besides what I read here and shadow said a little.

My msns frozen atm on this comp but ill be on other comp later and can tell ya more, Theres ALOT more than just what i put in that thread, just didnt have enough time to put it all yet today

We're glad,but we will work hard and take time on our map to make the best of it and then we might release a beta for a few people for them to test for some bugs and to get a taste of Aegis Online.

@ ^ Couldnt say it better myself

haha thanks,so am I still gamemaster??? I havent heard much I had my computer completly wiped of everything and got rid of windows of vita and put Windows XP Pro on it so ti runs faster without any problems,but now that I got the stuff that I had back that was stored of a USB device I am back up and running. ^_^

I've been learning python so I haven't really had much free time.
Trying to keep busy. Hopefully we can talk before the game launches.

Back